Applications for 2024-2025 School Year have now closed.
Deadline: February 6, 2024
You must reside within the Austin ISD boundaries in order to apply to LASA High School for the 2024-25 school year.
How to Apply to LASA for the 2024-2025 School Year
Parents of all students applying to LASA must complete an Enroll Austin Application by February 6, 2024. You can access Enroll Austin via https://www.austinisd.org/
enroll. The Enroll Austin Application includes the following:
- Report Card for Previous Grade Level (from 2022-2023 school year)
- Report Card for Current Grade Level (end of Fall Semester 2023-2024 school year)
- One Teacher Recommendation from English or Social Studies
- One Teacher Recommendation from Math or Science
- Complete the LASA Supplemental Materials form by February 6, 2024 (11:59PM).
- Take the LASA Admissions Test on either January 20th or January 27th. More information can be found on our Admissions Calendar.
- Ensure you are receiving Email Correspondence from LASA.
- In order to minimize the chance of email sent by the application system and the Applications Team being classified as spam by your email provider, please add @lasahighschool.org to your safe sender list (google how to whitelist a domain for your email provider) and notify all parent/guardians to do the same. For further details on adding an email domain to your safe sender list, please search online or see our Admissions FAQ: "Q. Will I be receiving any email notifications after I apply?".
- Students, if you are logged into your student (stu.district.org) account, you will not be able to see documents linked on our website. Please log out of your student account first.
After you have read through the Admissions FAQ and still do not know the answer to your question, please email LASAadmissions@
austinisd.org. This is the best way for you to communicate with LASA regarding your application.
- After students complete the the Enroll Austin process and submit their final version of the LASA Supplemental Materials form, they will receive information and the registration link to shadow at LASA. Shadowing is optional and has no bearing on admissions. Please do not share the shadow link. We will verify that an application is complete before allowing anyone to sign up to shadow.
- Throughout the application process, we will communicate with you via email to the email you provided in the enroll Austin application with any updates or when your application is complete. If you completed and submitted all of your application materials but you did not receive a confirmation email, please email LASA at LASAadmissions@austinisd.org.
- Before you contact LASA, please check your spam folder to ensure that the confirmation email was not blocked. We typically send out these emails starting in December. We are looking forward to getting to know all of our applicants through this application process. More information on how to whitelist our domain can be found in the Admissions FAQ.